Man: Hello. A R Z Recruitment.
你好,ARZ招聘。
Woman: Hello. I'm calling from Fraser-Hill ...
你好,我这边是福隆港…
I spoke to you earlier about a vacancy we want to fill...
我之前跟你谈过我们要填补的一个空缺职位……
Man: Oh yes, for the ... mechanical engineer?
哦,是的,……机械工程师吗?
Woman: Electrical actually.
电力工程师,
Man: Oh yes, sorry ... I was looking at the wrong file ... and you were going to check some of the details.
哦,抱歉……我看错文件了……详细的请您再说一下。
Woman: That's right... I think I told you the post was in Quality Control, but apparently it's in the Design Section.
好……我想我告诉过你,这个职位是质量控制,但显然是属于设计部门。
Someone's just handed in their notice there.
有人刚刚把通知发出去。
Man: OK... and is the salary still the same?
好吧…工资还是一样吗?
Between twenty-one thousand, three hundred and twenty-four thousand, eight hundred?
21300到24800之间?
Woman: That's right - depending on previous experience.
没错,根据工作经验来给。
Man: Yes, OK I've got that ... and are there any particular requirements?
好的,我知道了……有什么特殊要求吗?
When we talked earlier I think you mentioned language ability.
之前谈的时候,你提到了语言能力。
Woman: That's right - we're export-oriented and all our major clients are overseas,
是的,我们是出口型的,我们的客户主要来自海外。
so that would be an asset. And we must have someone with a diploma, not just a certificate, that's the main thing.
语言能力是 优势。必须要有文凭,而不仅仅是证书,这才是最重要的。
Man: OK, that shouldn't be a problem, but I'll get back to you if it is.
好吧,那应该不成问题,不过如果有问题我会再打给你。