Man: Good morning, Oakleaf Business Training. How can I help you?
早上好,这里是橡树叶业务培训公司。我能帮你什么忙吗?
Woman: Hello, my name's Enid Stevens, of Appleyard Smith.
你好,我是阿普尔亚德史密斯公司的伊妮德·史蒂文斯。
I've booked two one-day courses, but now I need to change one of them.
之前我预订了两门一天的课程,但是现在我需要改一下其中的一个。
Man: Let me get your details up on the screen. Right, you've booked Report Writing next month...
让我在电脑上查一下你的详细信息。是这个,你预定了下个月的报告撰写课程...
Woman: Yes, that one's OK. It's Taking Minutes that I can't manage, on the eighth of July.
对,这门课程没有问题。我想改的是7月8日的会议记录课程。
Do you know when it's running again?
你知道这个课程什么时候还会再开吗?
Man: Let me see. Not until the eighteenth of September, I'm afraid.
让我看一下。下次开课恐怕要等到9月18日。
Woman: That sounds fine. Oh, I think I'll be abroad then.
听起来不错。奥,那时我应该会在国外。
Man: Then there's the first and the thirteenth of October.
之后的10月1日和13日也会有课。
Woman: I'd like the later date, please.
我想订晚一点的课程。
Man: Fine, I'll change your booking.
好的,我给您改一下时间。
Woman: Another thing; it says in your brochure, everyone attending a course gets a certificate,
还有一件事,你们的宣传册上写着,每位参加课程的人都会获得一个证书,
but I haven't received one from a course I took last January.
但是我去年一月份参加完一个课程后还没收到证书。
Man: I'm sorry about that. Which course was it?
我很抱歉。请问是哪个课程呢?
Woman: Something to do with dealing with the public... ?
好像是跟公众打交道的一个课程...?
Man: That must have been Customer Service.
那肯定是客户服务课程。
Woman: Sounds familiar.
听起来很熟悉。
Man: OK, I'll put it in the post today.
好的,我会今天给您寄过去。
Woman: Thank you very much. Goodbye.
非常感谢。再见。
Man: Goodbye.
再见。