Man: Hello, Swinburn Telecoms.
你好,这里是斯温伯恩电信公司。
Woman: I'd like to speak to Tony Wilson, please.
我想跟托尼·威尔逊通话,谢谢。
Man: I'm afraid Tony isn't available. Can I take a message?
恐怕托尼现在不在。需要我帮忙传话吗?
Woman: Yes please. I'm Sheila Dallas, from Worldnet.
好的谢谢。我是世界网的希拉·达拉斯。
Man: Right.
好的。
Woman: I'm ringing about the telephone system your firm installed here yesterday. We're not happy with it.
我打电话来是询问你们公司昨天在这里安装的电话系统。我们对它不太满意。
Man: Oh dear. What seems to be the problem?
奥亲爱的,有什么问题吗?
Woman: First of all, your engineer said that with the number of extensions we've got,
首先,你们的工程师说,根据我们已有的扩展线路,
six outside lines would be enough, but we asked for eight, and anyway you've charged us for the larger system.
再有6条外线就够了,但是我们要了8条。不管怎么样,你们是按大系统向我们收费的。
Man: Right, we'll look into that.
好的,我们会调查一下这个事情。
Woman: Then, whenever we try to transfer calls from one extension to another we lose them.
然后,每当我们试图将电话从一个分机转向另一个分机时,就会出现断线。
We're following the instructions, but it just doesn't work.
我们是按照说明书来操作的,但是就是不能正常工作。
Man: I see.
我了解情况了。
Woman: And finally, could you ask Tony to check the invoice, please?
最后,你能告诉托尼让他检查一下发票吗?
He promised us a discount on installation, which is shown, and one on the equipment, but that isn't there.
他答应我们在安装上和设备上给我们折扣,但是发票上只显示了安装方面的折扣。
Man: Right. I'm sorry about all that. I'll get Tony to contact you as soon as he's free.
好的。对这些问题我很抱歉。我会让托尼有时间时尽快联系您。
Woman: Thank you. Goodbye.
谢谢你。再见。
Man: Goodbye.
再见。