Woman: Also, when we moved into our office we wanted everyone to feel at home.
女:还有,当我们搬进办公室时,我们希望每个人都有宾至如归的感觉。
We didn't want everyone to have the same desks and chairs like a school or even to choose from a narrow range.
我们不希望每个人都像在学校一样用相同的桌椅,甚至不希望他们只能从从狭窄的范围中选择。
So, to get it furnished, we gave them the money and let them choose exactly what they wanted.
所以,为了布置设施,我们给了他们钱,让他们选择他们想要的。
Man: Brave.
男:真是大胆之举。
Woman: Not brave. We trust each other! You see, I think there’s only one reason why anybody becomes unhappy at work...
女:并不是大胆,我们互相信任!你看,我认为只有一个原因能让任何人在工作中变得不快乐…
Man: What’s that?
男:是什么?
Woman: Well, in my experience it’s not pay, it’s when you’re not allowed to make any decisions because you always have to do what the managers say. Your voice isn’t heard.
女:以我的经验,不是报酬,而是你不被允许做任何决定的时候,因为你总是要按照经理说的去做。听不到你的声音。
Man: Personally, it’s filling in forms and filing papers that I hate most.
男人:就我个人而言,我最讨厌填表格和归档文件。
Woman: Yes, but they're your papers, it’s different isn’t it?
女:的确,但它们是你的文件,是不同的,不是吗?
Man: True. And now the big day has come, your own magazines produced by your own company.
男:是的。现在大日子终于来了,你自己的公司制作了你自己的杂志。
Your first two titles tomorrow, both aimed at girls under 16, is that right?
你明天的头条都是针对16岁以下的女孩,对吗?
Woman: That’s right, they are just two of the nine we are going to produce in our first twelve months.
女:没错,在我们头十二个月里,这只是我们要制作的九种产品中的两种。
Man: Well, Sally, best of luck to you and your team tomorrow.
男:莎莉,明天祝你和你的团队好运。
Woman: Thank you.
女:谢谢。
Man: And now...
男:现在……