61.有失身份beneath one’s dignity
如果你也那样做,那可就有失身份了
I would be beneath your dignity if you’d follow suit and do the same.
62.错过他人 bark up the wrong tree
也可能是我错怪了她,不过她确实经常和一个男人出去。
I may have been barking up the wrong tree, but she does go our a lot with a man.
63.跃跃欲试be itching for a chance to do…
你为什么不给他一次机会呢?他正跃跃欲试,想向你 证实一下他的能力。。
Why don’t you give him a chance? He’s itching for a chance for show you his abilities.
64.胸怀大志 hitch one’s wagon to a star
胸怀大志是件很好的事情,但是光有大志是不够的。
It’s great to hitch your wagon to a star, but that alone is not enough.
65.留一条退路 hedge one’s bets
他没有把全部打算都告诉对方,为的是给自己留一条退路。
In order to hedge his bets he didn’t tell the other party all of his plan.
66.不公平的待遇 a raw deal
我真搞不懂她遭遇不公平待遇却不敢吭声
I can’t understand why she got a raw deal and could not be up in arms.