手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 少儿英语 > 少儿英文读物 > 伊索寓言故事 > 正文

伊索寓言故事(MP3+中英字幕) 第31期:替猫戴上铃铛(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:liekkas   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Belling the Cat

替猫戴上铃铛

Kitty the Cat is eating all the mice. The mice are afraid to come out of their mouseholes.

猫咪凯蒂几乎吃光了所有的老鼠。老鼠们都非常害怕,不敢踏出鼠洞半步。

Kitty: Meow… I got you, little mouse.

凯蒂:喵呜……我抓住你了,小老鼠。

Little Joe: Oh, please, Kitty! Let me go. I am too small to eat.

小乔伊:哦,求求你了,凯蒂!放我走吧。我太小了,不够你吃的。

Kitty: I don't mind. I am very hungry right now. (gulp!)

凯蒂:没关系。我现在太饿了。(一口吞下小老鼠!)

替猫戴上铃铛.jpg

Kitty the Cat eats poor Little Joe and looks around for another mouse.

猫咪凯蒂吃掉了可怜的小乔伊。又继续四处寻找其他的老鼠。

Kitty: That was delicious. But I'm still not full. I need another one. Meow…

凯蒂:味道真不错。可是我还是没饱,我得再找一只。喵呜……

Lenny and Theodore are also mice. They see everything.

伦尼和西奥多也是老鼠,他们目睹了这一切。

Lenny: Did you see that, Theodore?

伦尼:你看到了吗,西奥多?

Theodore: I sure did, Lenny. It was terrible.

西奥多:我看到了,伦尼。太可怕了。

Lenny: Kitty is getting fatter and fatter every day. She is eating more and more.

伦尼:凯蒂一天比一天胖。她越吃越多。

Theodore: Soon she will eat all of us. We need to do something.

西奥多:很快她就会把我们都吃光。我们必须采取行动。

Lenny: You're right. But what can we do?

伦尼:你说得对。但是我们该怎么做呢?

Theodore: Let's have a meeting first. Tell all the mice to come to my house tonight.

西奥多:我们先开个会。告诉所有的老鼠今晚到我家来。

Lenny: Don't worry. I'll tell everyone to come. We'll all be there.

伦尼:你放心吧。我去叫所有的人来。我们大家都会到。

Just then, Kitty smells the two mice and slowly walks towards them.

正在这时,凯蒂闻到了这两只老鼠的味道,慢慢地向他们走过来。

Theodore: Quickly, Lenny! Hide! Kitty is coming this way!

西奥多:快,伦尼!躲起来!凯蒂朝这边走过来了!

Kitty: Meow… I smell mice. Where are they?

凯蒂:喵呜……我闻到了老鼠的味道。你们在哪儿?

This time the two mice are lucky. They get away from Kitty. Late in the evening, all the mice are gathered at Theodore's house for the meeting.

这回两只老鼠还算幸运,他们逃过了凯蒂的利爪。傍晚,所有的老鼠都聚集到西奥多家,准备开会。

Theodore: Good evening, everyone. Thank you all for coming.

西奥多:各位晚上好。感谢你们的光临。

Mr. Toby: What's up, Theo? Why did you call us so late?

托比先生:怎么了,小西?为什么这么晚叫我们来?

Lenny: Well, Mr. Toby, today Kitty got little Joe.

伦尼:哦,托比先生,今天凯蒂吃掉了小乔伊。

Mr. Toby: Not again! Are you sure?

托比先生:哦,不!你确定吗?

Lenny: Yes, Theodore and I saw it together. It was really terrible.

伦尼:当然,西奥多和我亲眼看到的。真的是太可怕了。

Theodore: We must stop this now!!!

西奥多:现在我们必须阻止这种事情的发生!!!

Lenny: If we don't, we'll all be eaten, too.

伦尼:如果不采取行动,总有一天我们都会被吃掉的。

Mr. Toby: I agree with you. But what can we do? We are so small and helpless.

托比先生:我同意你的说法。可是我们能做些什么呢?我们是这么弱小,无助。

Theodore: That's why we are here. Together, let's think of a way.

西奥多:这就是今天我们来到这里的原因。伙伴们,让我们一起来想个办法吧!

Mr. Toby: Let's trap Kitty.

托比先生:不如我们设个陷阱,抓住凯蒂。

Mrs. Toby: But dear, Kitty is much bigger than us. How can we trap her?

托比太太:可是亲爱的,凯蒂的个头比我们大多了。我们怎么设陷阱抓她呢?

Mr. Toby: I don't know, dear.

托比先生:我也不知道,亲爱的。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
trap [træp]

想一想再看

n. 圈套,陷阱,困境,双轮轻便马车
v. 设

 
gulp [gʌlp]

想一想再看

n. 字节组 v. 吞,呛,抑制 [计算机] 字节组

联想记忆
helpless ['helplis]

想一想再看

adj. 无助的,无依靠的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。