The Bear's whisper
熊的耳语
Two travelers, John and Bob, are walking through a forest.
两个旅行者,约翰和鲍伯正走在一片森林里。
They are best friends.
他们是最好的朋友。
It's getting dark.
天色越来越黑了。
How much longer must we go, Bob?
鲍伯,我们还要走多久?
We are almost there.
我们很快就到了。
I'm scared. Let's hurry.
我很害怕,我们快点儿走吧。
Don't be scared, John. I'm here.
不用怕,约翰,有我呢。
But what if we meet a Lion or maybe a Bear?
可是如果我们遇到一只狮子或者一只熊,怎么办呢?
Don't worry. I'll protect you.
别担心。我会保护你的。
Really?
真的吗?
Of course. We are best friends. Right?
当然了。我们是最好的朋友,对吧?
I'll always protect you.
我永远都会保护你的。
Thanks, Bob. You are a true friend.
谢谢你,鲍伯。你是我真正的朋友。
Come on. Let's go.
来,继续走吧。
We have to go over that hill.
我们必须翻过那座山。
Bob, let's rest here for a while.
鲍伯,咱们在这儿休息一会吧。
I'm tired.
我累了。
John and Bob decide to rest for a few minutes before going over the hill.
约翰和鲍伯决定休息一会儿,再翻前面的山。
We can rest here for a while.
我们可以在这里休息一下,
But we can't stay too long.
但我们不能停留太久。
The sun will go down soon.
太阳快下山了。
My feet hurt.
我的脚很痛。
I'm going to take off my shoes.
我要把鞋脱了。
John takes off his shoes.
约翰脱下了他的鞋。
Suddenly, he hears a strange sound.
忽然,他听见了一个奇怪的声音。
Did you hear that, Bob?
你听见了吗,鲍伯?
What?
什么?
I hear a strange sound.
我听见了一个奇怪的声音。
What strange sound?
什么奇怪的声音?
I didn't hear anything.
我什么也没听到啊。
I really heard something.
我真得听到了。
What did it sound like?
听起来像什么声音?
I'm not sure.
我也不敢肯定。
But it sounded like a Bear.
但听起来像一只熊的声音。
A Bear?!
熊?
That can't be.
不会吧。
There aren't any bears around here.
这附近没有熊呀!
I hope you are right.
我希望你说的是真的。
The two listen carefully for a while.
两人又仔细听了一下。
They don't hear anything.
可是四周什么声音也没有。
I told you it's nothing.
我说过没事的,
Don't worry.
别担心。
Besides, if it's a Bear, I'll protect you.
再说,就算有熊,我也会保护你的。
Thanks, Bob. You're really brave.
谢谢你鲍伯,你真得很勇敢。
I'm glad you're my friend.
有你做我的朋友,我感到非常高兴。