A Talk time
A 交谈时间
Asking for and giving directions
问路和指路
We can ask for directions like this:
我们可以这样问路:
How do I get to the ferry pier?
我怎么到渡船码头?
Can you tell me the way to the ferry pier?
你能告诉我去渡船码头的路吗?
Where is the ferry pier?
渡船码头在哪?
We can give the directions like this:
我们可以这样指路:
Take the first turning on the right.
在第一个路口右拐。
Take the second turning on the left.
在第二个路口左拐。
Walk to the end of the road.
一直走到路的尽头。
Walk to the traffic lights.
一直走到红绿灯处。
You'll see the ferry pier in front of you.
你会看到渡船码头在你前面。
You'll see the ferry pier on your right.
你会看到渡船码头在你右边。
You'll see the ferry pier across the street on your left.
你会看到渡船码头街对面左手边。
A1 David is giving directions to a tourist. Read their conversation and practise it.
A1 大卫在给一位游客指路。听听他们的对话,并练习对话。
Excuse me. How do I get to People's Spuare?
劳驾!去人民广场怎么走?
Take the second turning on the left. Walk to the end of the road.
前面第二个路口左转,走到头。
You'll see People's Square in front of you.
面前的就是人民广场。
Can you also tell me the way to the post office?
能不能告诉我去邮局怎么走?
Take the first turning on your right. Walk to the end of the road.
第一个路口右拐,走到头。
You'll see the post office across the street on your left.
邮局就在街对面左手边。
Thanks very much. No problem.
非常感谢。不客气。