You don't look very cheerful.
你看起来不太高兴。
What's the matter, Jack?
怎么了,杰克?
Oh, nothing special, Jane.
哦,没什么特别的,简。
I'm just a bit fed up.
我只是有点厌倦了。
With your job?
厌倦你的工作吗?
Aren't you satisfied with your present work?
你对目前的工作不满意吗?
No, I'm under a lot of pressure at work.
是的,我工作压力很大。
My boss always wants me to increase sales.
我的老板总是要我增加销售额。
Sometimes the sales goal is almost impossible to achieve.
有时销售目标几乎是不可能实现的。
I'm not pleased with it.
我对它不满意。
I used to feel stressed out like you but I managed to find some time to jog every morning.
我以前也和你一样有压力,但是我每天早上都找时间慢跑。
It did work.
确实有效。
Maybe I should try it.
也许我应该试试。
But you know, I am very busy.
但是你知道,我很忙。
The work here is really tiring.
这里的工作真累人。
Cheer up!
振奋起来!
Maybe being busy means there are more opportunities for a promotion.
也许忙碌意味着有更多的升职机会。
I hope so.
我希望如此
But Miss Green, my boss, enjoys picking on me.
但是我的老板格林小姐喜欢找我的麻烦。
I really can't stand it.
我真受不了。
Stop dwelling on it.
不要老想着它。
Think about the positive side of your work and you will feel better then.
想想你工作中积极的一面,你就会感觉更好。