When I think about the future, I definitely don't see myself working at the Market Basket,
想到未来,我一定不会想象自己在“购物篮”杂货店工作,
but in reality, if that was what would make me happy, I would do it.
但实际上,如果那样能让我快乐,我就会去做。
So, the next time someone asks me what I want to be when I grow up,
所以,下一次有人问我长大想成为什么样的人时,
I will simply say “happy.”
我会简单地说一句:“成为幸福的人。”
Happiness is a destination for everyone.
幸福是每个人的最终目标。
We may want to take different paths in life,
我们在一生中也许会走不同的路,
but we all want to be happy wherever we end up.
但是无论我们最终到达哪里,我们都希望自己幸福。
Choose your path,
选择自己的道路,
but don't worry too much about whether your choice is right or not.
但不要过于担心你的选择正确与否。
Make a mistake or two and try new things.
犯一两次错误,再尝试新的事物。
But always remember:
但是要永远记住:
If you're not happy, you're not at the end of your journey yet.
如果你不幸福,你就还没有到达旅途的终点。