Man: Hello, do you mind if I sit next to you?
男士:你好,介意我坐在你旁边吗?
Woman: No, sir, you can sit here.
女士:不介意,先生,你可以坐在这里。
Man: Thanks. Oh, it's a bit cold here. Is it all right if I close the window?
男士:谢谢。哦,有点冷。我把窗户关上可以吗?
Woman: I'd rather you didn't. I have a little headache and the fresh air helps. Could you please put on your coat if you feel cold?
女士:还是不要关了。我有点头痛,吹吹新鲜空气能让我缓解一下。如果你觉得冷,能不能请你穿上外套?
Man: All right! Well, would you mind if I smoke?
男士:好吧!嗯,你介意我抽烟吗?
Woman: I'm sorry, sir, please don't. Smoking makes me cough. And the sign says "No Smoking."
女士:抱歉,先生,请您不要抽烟。烟味会导致我咳嗽。牌子上写着“禁止吸烟”。
Man: OK. Thanks for reminding me.
男士:好的。谢谢你提醒我。
Woman: Oh, sir, I need to make a phone call, but my phone is out of charge. Is it OK with you if I use yours?
女士:哦,先生,我要打个电话,但是我的手机没电了。我可以用一下你的吗?
Man: Sure. Here you are.
男士:当然可以,给你。
Woman: Thank you very much, sir.
女士:十分感谢你,先生。