Exercise is something that can help to make you look good, feel good and be healthy.
运动可以帮助使你气色好,感觉棒,身心健康。
Experts suggest that teenagers spend at least 30 minutes exercising, five times a week. That is easy to do!
专家建议青少年每周锻炼五次,每次至少30分钟。那很容易做到!
Walking and riding your bike count, and so do school sports.
走路和骑自行车算锻炼,学校里的体育运动也算。
Often, teenagers give up sport, saying they have no time left after their studies.
通常,青少年不运动,说他们课后没有时间运动。
Many teenagers are surprised to learn that when you exercise,
许多青少年很惊讶的得知当运动时,
your body produces some chemicals that make you feel peaceful and relaxed and increase your ability to concentrate when you study.
身体产生一些使人放松的物质并能提高学习的注意力。
These chemicals can even help you sleep better at night.
这些物质甚至可以帮助你在夜晚睡得更香。
A good amount of sleep every night is also important for your health.
每晚优质的睡眠对你的健康也很重要。
When you sleep, your body prepares you for the day to come.
当睡觉时,你的身体为新的一天作准备。
Teenagers need eight to ten hours of sleep each night.
青少年每晚需要8到10个小时的睡眠。
As a matter of fact, loss of sleep can make you look tired, and even cause you to gain weight.
事实上,失眠会使你面容疲倦,甚至身体发胖。
If you follow the suggestions above, you will look and feel much better in no time at all!
如果你遵守以上建议,用不了多久你就会气色好、感觉棒!