Unusual pictures
不一般的图画
Someone once said that anything and everything could be used to make art.
有人曾说过,任何事物、一切事物都能用来创造艺术。
A few years ago, a picture of Mona Lisa was made out of slices of bread toasted to different colours.
几年前,被烤成不同颜色的面包片做成了一幅《蒙娜丽莎》。
It probably smelled good, but it took a long time to do.
它可能闻起来很好,但做起来花了很长时间。
This web page gives you some ideas that you could use to make unusual pictures.
这个网页会给你一些提示,你可以用来制造不一般的图画。
Pizza faces
比萨脸
Put your apron on and get ready to make a pizza face.
穿上围裙,准备做一个比萨脸吧。
Now you can be a chef and an artist.
现在你可以成为一个厨师兼艺术家。
You can use a variety of different foods to help you make a face.
你可以用各种不同的食物来帮助你做成一张脸。
Here are a few ideas.
下面是一些提议。
Use small slices of carrot or pieces of seaweed as hair, and arrange it in the style that you want.
使用小片的胡萝卜或海藻当作头发,并按照你想要的发型安放好。
Cut up some tomatoes for eyes, pieces of cheese for ears, and a mushroom for a nose.
切一些蕃茄做眼睛,奶酪做耳朵,切一片蘑菇做鼻子。
Next, you need to think about the mouth--you should make a smile from a slice of bacon.
接下来你需要想想嘴巴了——你可以用一片咸肉做出一个微笑。
Other foods you could use to make pizza faces include onion, pineapple, eggplant and ham.
你还可以用其他食物,包括洋葱、菠萝,茄子和火腿来做比萨脸。
Most of these foods are available at your local grocery.
这些食物大部分都能在当地的杂货店里买到。
When you have made the face, you can take a photo of it, so that you can keep your unusual picture forever.
做好脸之后,你可以给它拍一张照片,这样你就能永远拥有这张不一般的图画了。
Once you have taken the photo, you can then cook and eat the pizza face.
一旦拍下照片,你就可以把这张比萨脸做熟然后吃掉它了。
An artist in the USA once made pizza faces from fruit and vegetables.
美国的一位艺术家曾经用水果和蔬菜做过比萨脸。
He took photos of each one and then used these photographs to make birthday cards.
他给每一个都拍照,然后用这些照片做生日卡片。
Since then he has sold over two million cards.
自那以后他售出了两百多万张卡片。