Good morning! Can I help you?
早上好!我能帮你吗?
Yes! This dress is too long. Would you please shorten that for me?
是的!这件衣服太长了。你能帮我把它缩短吗?
Q: what does this conversation most probably take place?
问:这对话最有可能发生在哪儿呢?
Jack, you look tired.
杰克,你看起来很累。
Yes, I’ve got a pile of work to do but it gives me a great sense of achievement.
是的,我有一堆工作要做,但它给我很大的成就感。
Q: what can we learn about the man?
问:我们从男声的对话中能得到什么信息?
John What’s up why are you standing on the desk.
约翰,怎么了,你为什么站在桌子上。
The light suddenly went off. The bulb must burn out.
灯突然灭了,灯泡一定是烧坏了。
Q: what is the man most probably doing?
问:男人最有可能做什么?
I will take this room. How much is the rent?
我要这个房间。租金是多少?
Well , it’s 200 pounds each month. you need to pay three months rents in advance. Plus deposit of one hundred pounds.
嗯,每月200英镑。你需要提前三个月付房租。再加上100英镑的押金。
Q: According to the man how much should the woman pay in total?
问:根据男士的说法,女士总共应该付多少钱?
I will take an interview for a part-time librarian tomorrow.
我明天要参加一个兼职图书管理员的面试。
Don’t worry. I will stand no chance if you take the interview.
别担心。如果你参加面试,我就没有机会了。
Q: How does the man feel about the woman’s chance of getting the job?
问:男士对女士得到这份工作的机会有什么看法?
I couldn’t sleep at all last night. The bed is not comfortable.
我昨晚根本睡不着。这张床不舒服。
Don’t blame the bed. You should stop drinking wine.
不要怪床你应该停止喝酒。
Q: what does the woman imply?
问:女子在暗示什么?
Andy I bought a shirt for you.
安迪,我给你买了件衬衫。
Thank you. I hope you keep the receipt. I have put on some weight.
谢谢你!我希望你留着收据。我长胖了。
Q: what does the man imply?
问:男子的意思是什么?
I am terribly sorry but your flight has been canceled.
非常抱歉,您的航班被取消了。
What! In that case I hope you will put me up somewhere tonight.
什么!那样的话,我希望你今晚给我安排个住处。
Q: What does the man expect the woman to do for him?
问:男子希望女子为他做什么?
A new hotel is looking for workers. They need 300 new workers but over 4000 people showed up.
一家新旅馆正在招聘工人。他们需要300名新工人,但有4000多人来了。
Yes, I saw the news on TV. I still have my job. Thank goodness.
是的,我在电视上看到了新闻。我还有我的工作。谢天谢地。
Q: What are the speakers talking about?
问:说话者在谈论什么?
Professor smith explained the physics problem very clearly.
史密斯教授把物理问题解释得很清楚。史密斯教授把物理问题解释得很清楚。
Did he? Unfortunately, it’s still all Greek to me.
他讲清楚了吗?不幸的是,我还是一窍不通。
Q: What can we learn from the conversation?
问:我们能从对话中得知什么?