*Hello, this is Richard Brown. I'd like to make an appointment to see Doctor Ross.
你好,我是理查德·布朗,我想预约去找罗斯医生看病。
Certainly. What seems to be the problem?
当然可以,您怎么了?
Well, I'd like to have my regular medical examination.
嗯,我想做一下定期体检。
Fine. Now, it's Monday today. When would you be available to come in to see Doctor Ross?
好的,今天是周一,您什么时候可以到罗斯医生这来?
Any day next week in the morning would be great.
下周某天的上午就行。
How about next Wednesday or Thursday at ten o'clock?
下周三或周四十点钟怎么样?
Next Thursday sounds fine to me.
下周四听起来不错。
Okay, we'll see you next Thursday, Mr. Brown. Goodbye.
好的,下周四见,布朗先生,再见。
*I'm going on Thompson's show. How do I look?
我要去参加汤普森的节目,我看起来怎么样?
Your red tie…
你的红领带……
What's wrong with it?
怎么了?
Well, red was the color of last year. Now it's light blue. Fashion experts say the light color makes a man look confident and worthy of trust.
嗯,红色是去年的流行色,现在流行浅蓝色。时尚专家说,浅色让男人看起来自信,值得信赖。
But I like red.
但我喜欢红色。
I know, but you'd better follow the fashion as you are having an interview on TV.
我知道,但你接受电视采访时最好紧跟时尚潮流。