Hello, Mr. Summerville. My name's Karin. I'm looking after you today.
你好,萨默维尔先生,我是卡琳,今天我来照看你。
Hello, Karin. Call me Wilf.
你好,卡琳,叫我维尔夫就好。
How are you feeling today?
今天觉得怎么样?
I'm not too good today. I've got a lot of pain.
感觉不太好,我觉得浑身疼痛。
Oh dear. I'm sorry to hear that. I've brought a pain chart so you can explain your pain a bit better.
天哪,听到这消息我很遗憾。我带来了病痛分析表,你可以详细地描述一下病情。
All right.
好的。
Where's the pain, Wilf?
维尔夫你哪里疼呢?
There are 3 areas which hurt.
有三个部位。
OK. Can you tell me on the scale of naught to 10 what is the worst pain you've had in the last 24 hours in each area?
这样,你能以0到10的范围描述一下昨天每一处部位的疼痛程度吗?
OK.
好的。
Can you show me the first one on the picture of the body?
你能从这张全身图上指出第一处疼的部位吗?
It's my right shoulder.
右肩膀的地方。
OK. What's the pain in your shoulder like?
好的,右肩膀是怎样疼痛的?
It's a throbbing pain, not a sharp pain.
就是一跳一跳地疼,不是那种刺痛。
What sets the pain off?
什么时候会出现这种疼痛。
It starts when I move or lie in bed.
走动时或者是躺在床上时。
How bad is the pain right now?
现在这种疼痛大约是什么程度?
A 6. I'd to get back to bed because of the pain.
6吧。我现在疼的想卧床休息。
OK. I'll label that pain 'A'. What do you take for the pain?
好的。我把这个疼痛部位标记为'A'。你怎样缓解疼痛?
The painkillers help. And heat packs are good, too.
主要是止疼药。另外还有暖贴。
OK. What about the next area?
好的,那第二个部位呢?
My lower back. It's the worst pain.
后腰的位置。这里疼得最厉害。
It's where the main cancer is, isn't it?
这里是主要的癌症部位,对吧?
Yes. My back aches a lot.
是的,整个背部疼痛难忍。
I'll label that pain 'B'. How's the back pain now?
好的。我把这个疼痛部位标记为'B'。这种疼痛的程度呢?
It's 8 at the moment.
现在已经到了8的程度了。
When is it worse?
那什么时候最严重呢?
When I move or sit in a chair.
走动或是坐在椅子上时。
Does the medication help?
药物起什么作用了吗?
A little, but not much.
作用不是很大。
And that's not good, is it? I'll ask the doctor to check the medications for you.
这种情况不太乐观,对吧?我会让医生检查一下你的药物。
Thanks. I might need some stronger painkillers.
多谢。可能我需要药效比较强的止疼药。
Mm. What about the last area of pain?
嗯。那最后一处的疼痛部位呢?
The leg ulcer.
腿部的溃疡。
OK, that's 'C'. What starts the pain in your leg?
好的,这里就标记为'C'。腿部的疼痛什么时候发作?
It only hurts when the dressing's changed.
就是换衣服的时候。
What's the pain like?
这种疼痛的程度呢?
It's sharp, around a 3 out of 10.
是一种剧烈的疼,程度大约是3。
What helps the pain?
这种疼痛是如何缓解的呢?
Those non-stick dressings are good. And I have painkillers before the nurse does the dressing.
宽松的着装就好。而且护士帮忙换衣服之前就衣服用止疼药了。