Morning, Mrs. Briggs. It's Angela. I'm here to do your dressing. Can I come in?
早安,布里格斯太太。我是安吉拉。我过来帮您换敷料,现在能进来吗?
Hello, Angela. I didn't hear the door bell. Come on in.
你好,安吉拉。我没有听到门铃响,快进来。
I'll just take a quick look at the wound to see how its doing.
我看看伤口怎么样了。
Thank you. I'll put my leg up for you.
谢谢。我把腿举起来给你检查吧。
That's good. I'll take the bandage off first.
好的。我需要先把绷带解开。
Well, it looks much better, doesn't it?
嗯,看起来好多了,是吧?
It still looks awful to me.
对我来说,还是很糟糕。
Actually, the skin around the wound's less red.
其实,伤口周围的皮肤没之前那么红肿了。
Yes, I suppose so.
这倒是。
The wound's got less pus in it.
伤口里的脓汁也少了。
That's good.
很不错。
It doesn't have a bad odour now because infection's better.
因为没有感染,也没有什么糟糕的气味儿。
I noticed that.
这个我注意到了。
The wound's a bit smaller, too.
伤口也小了许多。
That's good news, isn't it?
这是个好消息,对吧?
It certainly is. Right, I'll do the dressing now.
当然了。现在就帮您换敷料。
Thanks, Angela. I'd like to have a shower.
谢谢你,安吉拉。我真想好好地洗个澡。