All right, Mr. Heath. I'll help you to the bathroom so you can have a shower.
好了,希思先生。我来帮您洗个澡。
Thank you, Joe.
谢谢你,乔。
I'll just get your walking frame for you.
我去帮您取助行器。
It's over there.
就在那里。
OK. Up you get.
好的,你快起来吧。
That's right.
好。
Do you want to go to the toilet first?
您需要先上个厕所吗?
Yes, Joe. I think that's a good idea.
好的,乔,我有点想上厕所了。
All right. Turn the walker around.
好的,转一下助行器。
That's it. You can sit on the toilet now.
搞定了。现在你可以坐在马桶上了。
The raised toilet seat you brought last week is much better than the old one I had.
上周你带来的能调升的马桶比之前那个旧的好用多了。
Good. I'll take off your pyjamas while you finish.
很好,等你结束了,我再帮你脱下衣服。
Thanks.
多谢。
Nearly finished.
快结束了。
That's OK. Finished now?
没关系,现在好了吗?
Yes. I'm ready now.
是的。
I'll wipe your bottom.
我来帮你擦一下。
OK. All done.
好的。擦完了。
Thanks, Joe. It's a bit embarrassing.
谢谢你,乔。真是太尴尬了。
Don't worry. No problem.
别介意,没关系的。
Now, can you walk to the shower chair with your walking frame, please?
现在,你能借助助行器走到那边的淋浴椅上吗?
Yes, right.
是的,没问题。
Hold the grab bar in the shower. That's good. I'll put your walking fame outside the bathroom until we need it.
抓住淋浴旁边的扶手。对,就是这样。我先把助行器放在浴室外面。
The grab bar's useful, too.
扶手杆也可以临时抓着站立。
Yes, it helps to hand something to hold onto so you feel steady. Now, sit on the shower chair.
是的,抓着扶手杆可以让身体保持平衡。现在,坐到淋浴椅上吧。
OK. Here we go.
行,那咱们开始吧。
I'll just put your feet on the non-slip mat. I don't want you to slip.
我会把你的双脚放在防滑垫上,我可不想你摔倒。
Neither do I.
我也不想。