Come on lovie. Let's get that nappy off.
快过来,亲爱的,我们需要换尿布了。
Oh, dear.
哦,天哪。
That smells awful! What have you been eating?
这味道真是糟糕透了!你都吃什么了?
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do it.
很抱歉。我不是故意的。
You're very naughty, aren't you?
你真的是太不听话了,你说呢?
That's disgusting!
真恶心!
Sorry, sorry.
抱歉,真是抱歉。
Nurse, I didn't ring the bell on time. I think I've wet myself.
护士,我没有准时按呼叫器。我觉得我已经弄脏了。
That's OK, Mrs. Crawford. These things happen. I'll get a fresh pad for you.
没关系的,克劳福德女士,这种事经常发生。我去为您取一个新的尿布。
I'm so sorry. It's awful for you to have to do this.
很抱歉,让你做这样的事情真不好意思。
Don't worry. It's OK. I'll sort it out for you.
别担心,这没什么的,我帮你清理一下。
I'm sorry.
很抱歉。
That's all right. All done. I'll put the call bell closer so you can reach it next time.
好了,收拾完毕。我把呼叫器放在离你近的地方,下次按就方便了。
Thank you. You're very kind.
多谢。你人真好。
I'll close the door to give you some privacy.
我把门关上,您好好休息吧。
Thank you. It's very embarrassing.
多谢,真是太不好意思了。
That's all right. No problem. Can you lift up for me and I'll put the bedpan under you?
没事的。您能稍微抬一下吗?我好将便盆放在您的身下?
Is that all right?
这样感觉可以吗?
That's fine.
很好。
Just press the call bell when you're ready.
有需要的时候只要摁一下呼叫器就可以啦。
Thanks a lot.
多谢。
Come on now, no one can see you.
趁现在没人,快方便吧。
But they can. The door's open.
可是门还开着呢,会有人看见的。
Come on. Do a wee for me in the bottle like a good man.
快点。像个正常人一样快点解决完。
I can't! It won't come out. I want the door shut, please.
我做不到!我方便不出来。请你把门关上吧。
Let's do it quickly, shall we?
咱们快点,行吗?
I can't! I'm sorry. I just can't like this.
我做不到!很抱歉,这样我真的做不到。