I've got your discharge medication here, Mr. Feldman. I just need to explain a few things to you.
这些是你的出院药品,费尔德曼先生。我需要跟你嘱咐几句。
Right. What have you got there?
好的,这些都是什么药?
This one is your antibiotic. Make sure you take it on an empty stomach.
这是抗生素。记住这是需要空腹服用的。
Take it before I eat.
吃饭之前服用。
That's right. Now, this is your inhaler. You must rinse your mouth with water after you use it.
没错。现在,这是吸气器。用完之后记得漱口。
OK. Clean my mouth after I use it.
好的,使用完之后漱口。
The last one is the lotion for your rash. It's important that you shake the bottle so you mix the contents well.
最后的这个是皮疹专用洗液。记得要摇一下瓶子里面的药物才能均匀。
OK, I'll do that.
好的,会按你说的做的。
Mrs. Tinsdale, your medications have come up from pharmacy.
汀斯戴尔女士,这些药需要药方配给。
I was waiting for them.
我知道了。
I've got 2 medications. Here are the eye drops. They only last a month so remember to discard the contents after this date.
现在有两种药品。这个是眼药水。保质期为一个月,一旦过期要立刻扔掉。
After September the 16th.
也就是说过了9月16号以后要扔掉。
Don't forget to keep the eye drops in the fridge.
千万别忘了将眼药水放进冰箱。
Thanks for reminding me.
多谢提醒。
You've also got a tablet to take twice a day. You must avoid too much sun with these tablets. You could burn easily.
这个药片一天两次。服用该药品之后应避免阳光直射。否则会容易晒伤的。
OK.
好的。