District Nurse Liaison, Fiona speaking.
呼叫护士区,我是菲奥娜。
Hi, Fiona. It's Vivien from the Alexandra Hospital.
你好,菲欧娜。我是亚历山德拉医院的薇薇安。
Hi, Vivien. How are you?
你好,薇薇安。最近怎么样?
Good, thanks. Have you got the fax with Mrs. Bartle's prescription yet?
很好,多谢关心。请问,你收到巴特尔女士的药方传真了吗?
Let me see.
稍等,我看一下。
Yes. I have it with me now.
是的,我现在收到了。
Great. Can you please pass on the prescription to the District Nurse who'll be looking after Mrs. Bartle?
很好,能麻烦你把药方转交给负责巴特尔女士的护士吗?
Sure. So, she'll need Vitamin B12 injections every 2 months?
好的。那么,她需要每两个月注射一次维他命B12,对吗?
Yes. Vitamin B12, 1000 micrograms intramuscular.
是的。维他命B12,肌肉注射1000微克。
And she'll have the injections for 6 months. Is that right?
需要注射6个月,对吗?
Yes. She has an appointment with Dr. Nuttall in 6 months for a check-up.
对,她已经与纳托尔医生预约了6个月的检查。
OK. I'll pass the prescription on to Sara. She'll be looking after Mrs. Bartle.
好的,我会把药方转交给萨拉。她是负责照看巴特尔女士的护士。
Thanks. Can you also ask Sara to keep in touch with Mrs. Bartle's GP?
多谢。能不能请你转告萨拉与巴特尔女士的家庭医生保持联系?
Yes, sure. Dr. Fildes is her GP, isn't he?
好的,当然可以。她的家庭医生是菲尔德斯,对吧?
Yes, he is.
没错。
All right. I'll let Sara know when she comes back to the office.
好的。萨拉回来的时候我会转告她的。
Thanks. Bye.
多谢,再见。
Bye.
再见。