Does it cater for special diets?
能满足特殊的饮食要求吗?
I have some food allergies.
我对一些食物过敏。
Provided you warn the refectory in advance,it won't be a problem.
如果你提前通知食堂了,就没有问题。
Good.What about facilities for young children?
好的,有没有为小孩准备的设施呢?
I'd like to bring my daughter here while I'm studying.
我想在我上课的时候把我的女儿带来。
How old is she? Three.
她多大了?三岁。
Then she's cligible to join the nursery,which is supervised by a qualified Nursery Nurse.
她可以去育儿室,由合格的保育员负责看护。
The waiting list for a place is quite long though,so you ought to apply now. OK.
候补名单上的人很多,所以你现在就该申请了。好的。
I don't know if our carccrs advice would be of any interest to you?
我不知道你对我们的职业咨询服务感兴趣吗?
Yes,it might help me decide how to develop my career after the course.
是的。它也许能帮我在结课后决定如何发展我的事业。
The centre has a lot of reference materials,and staff qualified to give guidance on a one-to-one basis.
中心有很多参考资料而且员工也能会为你提供一对一的指导。
I noticed a fitness centre next to the college.
我注意到大学旁边有一个健身中心,
Is that for students?
是为学生准备的吗?
It's open to everyone,but students pay an annual fee that's much less than the general public pay.
那里对每一个人开放,但是学生付的年费要比大众付的钱少很多。
And presumably the college library stocks newspapers and journals,as well as books?
大学图书馆里应该不但存有很多书,还有报纸、杂志?
Yes,and there's also an audio-visual room,for viewing and listening to videos,cassettes,and so on.
是的,这里还有试听教室供大家看视频、听磁带等等。
Is there also access to computers?
在这里可以用电脑吗?
Yes,your tutor will need to arrange with the technical support team for you to get a password, so ask him orher about it when you start the course. OK.
是的,你的老师会安排技术支持组帮你拿到密码,所以在你开课的时候咨询他/她。好的。