By the way,do you know about our Business Centre?
顺便说一下,你知道我们的商业中心吗?
No.What's that?
不知道,那是什么?
It's a training resource - a collection of materials for people to study on their own,or use in their own organisations.
它是培训资源,帮助学生自学或用在他们自己的公司上的资料。
Uhuh.You mean books and ivdeos?
你是说书和视频?
Yes,and manuals for self-study.
是的,还有自学手册。
Plus a lot of computer-based materials,so people can work through them at their own speed, and repeat anything thry aren't sure about.
另外还有很多计算机基础教材,所以人们可以根据自己的速度学习并且在不懂得地方反复地看。
And you can hire laptops to use in your own home or workplace as well as printers that you can take away.
你可以租一个笔记本回家用或在办公室用,还可以带走一台打印机。
Does it have anything that I could use to improve my study skils?
有什么可以帮我提高学习技巧的吗?
I don't have much idea about report writing,and I'm sure I'll need it on the course.
我对撰写报告不太了解,我肯定在课堂上会用到它。
Oh yes,there's plenty of useful material.Just ask one of the staff.
是的,这方面有很多资料,问问其中一个员工就行。
Does the centre cover all the main areas of business?
中心覆盖商业的主要领域吗?
Yes,topics like finance,and of course marketing-that's a popular one.
是的,比如金融,当然还有市场,它很受欢迎。
Local managers seem to queue up to borrow the videos!
本地的管理者好像已经排队借阅录像了!
So it isn't just for students,then?
那么,这不只是为学生准备的?
No,it's for members only,but anyone can join.
不,只为会员提供,但是任何人都可以加入。
How much does it cost?
这要花多少钱?
£100 a year for a company,and £50 for an individual,with no discount for students.I'm afraid.
公司每年100英镑,个人是50英镑,恐怕对学生没有折扣。
That's very helpful.
这很有帮助。
Well,I think that's all.
我想就是这样了。
I'd better go home and fill in the enrolment form.
我最好回家去填报名表了。
Thanks for all your help.
谢谢你的帮助。
You're welcome.Goodbye. Goodbye.
不客气,再见。再见。