Dialogue 2
(Bob groans.)
(鲍勃在呻吟。)
What's the matter.Bob?
鲍勃,怎么啦?
I think it's my ankle.
我想我把脚扭了。
What happened?
出了什么事?
One of my snowshoes got caught on a rock.
我的一只雪鞋绊在石头上了。
Can you stand?
你能站起来吗?
I don't think so.It's kind of sore.
我想不行。挺疼的。
We'll have to get you to a hospital for an X-ray.
我们得带你去医院拍个X光片子。
Is that really necessary?
真的有必要吗?
It may be worse than it seems.
你的脚伤可能比看上去的要严重。
How's it feel?
感觉怎么样?
About the same.
和刚才差不多。
Someone will be out to take a look any minute now.
很快就有人给你看的。
Should we be here,Alice?I don't think it's that serious.
艾丽斯,我们要来这儿吗?我看没那么严重。
Of course!It's the sort of thing a hospital emergency ward is for.
当然得来这儿啦!医院的急诊室就是干这个的。
Will we have to wait much longer?
我们还要等很长时间吗?
I hope not.It isn't that busy.
希望不会。这儿不是那么忙。