The Bridges of Madison County
廊桥遗梦【剧情导读】
人到中年的摄影师罗伯特和农庄妇女弗朗西斯卡一起度过了浪漫而激情的四天,虽然这段不了的情缘因世事的羁绊而分离,但一颗孤寂的灵魂却找到了永恒的归宿。
【获奖奖项】
一项奥斯卡奖提名(最佳女主角);两项金球奖提名(最佳电影;最佳女主角)
廊桥遗梦 The Bridges of Madison County
【鼎力星阵】
导演:克林特·伊斯特伍德(Clint Eastwood)
剧本:根据罗伯特·詹姆斯·沃勒同名小说改编而成
主演:克林特·伊斯特伍德(Clint Eastwood);
梅丽尔·斯特里普 (Meryl Streep)
出品:美国华纳兄弟影片公司
精彩对白:
Robert: Where's your family?
罗伯特:您的家人呢?
Francesca: My husband took the kids to the Illinois State Fair for my daughter's Entrance Prize steer.
弗朗西斯卡:我丈夫带着孩子们去了伊利诺斯州集市,我女儿的小公牛要参加决赛。
Robert: How old ?
罗伯特:多大了?
Francesca: Oh, a year and half.
弗朗西斯卡:噢,一岁半。
Robert: No, you know, I mean kids.
罗伯特:不,你知道,我是说孩子。
Francesca: Oh, Michael is 17, and Carolyn is 16.
弗朗西斯卡:哦,迈克尔17岁,卡罗琳16岁。
Robert: It's nice to have kids.
罗伯特:有孩子真好。
Francesca: Yea, but they are not kids any more. Things change.
弗朗西斯卡:是啊,可他们不再是孩子了。一切都变了。
Robert: They always do. One the law of nature. Most people are afraid of change, but if you look at it like it's something that can always count on, then it can be a comfort.It doesn't have many things that you can count on.
罗伯特:事物总是会变化的,这是自然法则。大多数人害怕变化,但如果你把它看成是某种你总是可以依赖的东西的话,那它就能成为一种安慰。世上你能依赖的东西并不是很多。
***************************************************************
count on 依靠,依赖
如 :You can count on me anytime you are in trouble.
有困难随时来找我。
***************************************************************
Francesca: Ah, I guess l'm one of those people that frightens anything.
弗朗西斯卡:嗯,我想我就是一个什么都害怕的人。
Robert: No, I doubt that.
罗伯特:不,我不信。
Francesca: Why did you say that?
弗朗西斯卡:为什么这么说?
Robert: From Italy to Iowa, that's a big change.
罗伯特:从意大利到衣阿华,这可是一个不小的变化。
Francesca: No. But Richard was in the army there. I married him when l was living in Naples, I didn't know anything about Iowa. I just cared that it was America, and of course, being with Richardson.
弗朗西斯卡:是啊,但理查德当时在那儿服役。在那不勒斯的时候我嫁给了他,我对衣阿华一无所知。我只关心那儿就是美国,当然,还有和理查森在一起。
Robert: What's he like?
罗伯特: 他怎么样?
Francesca: He is very clean and--
弗朗西斯卡: 他非常干净和……
Robert: Clean?
罗伯特: 干净?
Francesca: Yeah, no, I mean--- (laugh), he is a very hard worker, very caring, honest. He is gentle , he is good father.
弗朗西斯卡:是的,不,我是说(笑)他工作非常勤奋,关心体贴,真诚老实。 他很温柔,是个好爸爸。
Robert: And you like living in Iowa, I guess.
罗伯特:你喜欢衣阿华的生活,我猜想。
Francesca: Em, yea.
弗朗西斯卡:嗯,是的。
Robert: Go ahead. I'm not going to tell anyone.
罗伯特:说下去,我不会告诉任何人的。