On the Train在火车上
Conductor: Excuse me. madam. May I see your ticket. please?
列车员:打扰一下,夫人。我可以看一下您的车票吗?
Mrs. Green: I'm afraid I have lost my ticket. Can I buy one again now?
格林夫人:我的票恐怕丢了。现在我可以再买一张吗?
Conductor: Where are you going?
列车员:您要到哪儿去呢?
Mrs. Green: I'm going to Guangzhou.
格林夫人:广州。
Conductor: Where did you begin your journey?
列车员:您是从哪里上车的?
Mrs. Green: At Zhengzhou.
格林夫人:郑州。
Conductor: OK. Here you are. That'll be 250 RMB. Cash only on the train. ma'am.
列车员:好的,给您票。票价是250块钱。火车上只收现金,夫人,
Mrs. Green: Here you go. sir. Thanks for that. And by the way, what time will we get to Guangzhou?
格林夫人:给你,先生。谢谢你。顺便问一下,我们什么时候到广州?
Conductor: We'll get there around 5:00 in the afternoon. Do you
have someone meeting you? The traffic is generally pretty heavy at that time. and if you have to take a taxi, it will be very expensive.
列车员:下午五点。有人来接您吗?一般在那个时候交通特别拥挤,如果您打车的话,会很贵的。
Mrs. Green: Yes. my husband. Thanks. Which way is the dinning car?
格林夫人:我丈夫来接我。谢谢。餐车在哪个方向?
Conductor: Two cars forward.
列车员:往前走两个车厢。
Mrs. Green: OK. Thank you very much.
格林夫人:好的。谢谢你。