别那么肯定。
Our boss couldn't make us work overtime tonight.
老板今天晚上肯定不会让我们加班的。
Don't be too sure. He's eager to finish this quickly.
别那么肯定,他可是很着急干完这项工作的。
(讽)你太可笑了/你真荒谬。
I'm going to lose 10 kilograms between now and this time next year.
到明年的今天,我要减肥10公斤。
Don't make me laugh! You'll never be able to give up cake and ice cream.
太荒谬了,你从来都不肯放弃蛋糕和奶油冰激凌。
来得容易去得快/易得易失。
Nothing's left of the money I won in the lottery.
我买彩票赢来的钱都花光了。
Easy come, easy go.
来得容易去得快。
适可而止。
You'll have to do this over.
你还得再做一遍。
Again? This is the third time! Enough is enough!
再做一遍?这已经是第三遍了,适可而止吧!
260.Have a seatd. /Pull up a chair.
请坐。
Mind if I join you for lunch?
介意我和你们共进午餐吗?
Not at all, Tom. Have a seat.
当然不,请坐,汤姆。
你见过......?
Jack: Hello, Judy? Have you met Olivia?
杰克:嗨,朱蒂,你以前见过奥利维亚吗?
Judy: No, I don't believe I have. Hello, Olivia. Glad to meet you.
朱蒂:没有,我相信没有见过。你好,奥利维亚,很高兴见到你。
Olivia: Hello, Judy.
奥利维亚:你好,朱蒂。
你又来了。(喔,不,不要再来一次。)
It's a pleasure for me to speak to you about my research.
告诉你我的研究状况对我来说是一种快乐。
Oh, no! Here we go again.
喔,不,不要再说了。
263.How many times do I have to tell you?
你到底要我告诉你多少次啊?
How many times do I have to tell you? There is no train at 9:30.
你到底要我告诉你多少次啊,9:30没有火车。
Oh, I guess I forgot again.
哦,我又忘了。
264.I'm really fed up (with...).
我(对......)极其厌倦。
I'm really fed up with morning traffic jams.
我真是受够了早晨的塞车。
Why don't you leave your house a little earlier in the morning?
那你早上为什么不早点从家里走呢?
265.(I) never heard of such a thing!
(我)从来没有听说过这样的事!
The car manufacturer guarantees its autos for five full years.
这家车厂的汽车保修5年。
I never heard of such a thing!
我从来没有听说过这样的事!
266.(Is) this (seat) taken?
这个(座位)有人坐了吗?
Excuse me, is this seat taken?
打扰了,请问这个座位有人坐了吗?
No. Help yourself.
没有,您请坐吧。
267.(I) couldn't help it.
(我)就是忍不住。/(我)也没办法。
When you painted the wall, you also painted part of the floor.
你给墙刷涂料的时候,把地板的一部分也涂了。
I couldn't help it. The brush was too big.
我也没办法,刷子太大了。