1.惯用口语句子:
I'll let you off this time, but don't let it happen again.
这次我就饶了你,但下不为例。
let off“宽恕,从宽处理”
If you don't follow my advice, you'll be sorry.
如果你不听我的建议,你会后悔的。
“sorry”在句中做作表语,表示“后悔的,懊悔的”。
Be careful!
= Watch out!
当心!
I just give you a warning this time.
这次我只给你一个警告。
I warn you not to do that gain.
我警告你不要再那么做。
Be aware of those who fish in troubled waters.
要留心那些浑水摸鱼的人。
be aware of“注意,留心,知道”
“fish in troubled waters”是固定表达方式,意思是“浑水摸鱼”。
Watch your step!
当心脚下!
Behind you!
当心背后!
On your left!
当心左边!
To your right!
当心右边!
Duck!
闪开!
Behave yourself! Don't make any noise!
老实一点儿!别出声!
behave v.(使)举止得体
Don't play any tricks!
不要耍花招!
trick n. 诡计,骗局,恶作剧
Don't get carried away!
不要忘乎所以!
carry away“使失去自制力”
Don't get into trouble.
别找麻烦。
get into trouble“招致不幸,陷入困境”
Mind your own business.
别多管闲事。
None of your business.
这不关你的事。