1.惯用口语句子:
You'd be very unwise not to agree with me.
你不同意我的意见,这是极为不明智的。
unwise a. 不明智的,愚笨的,轻率的
You'll have to pay for that.
你会为此付出代价的。
I'll give you a dose of your own medicine.
我会以其人之道还治其人之身。
I'll sort you out sooner or later.
我早晚要找你算账的。
sort out“惩罚,打败”
sooner or later“迟早”
Let me catch you at it again!
别让我再看见你这么干!
常用的回答语为“I dare not do it again.”,意思是“我再也不敢了”。
I don't really want to say this, but if you don't cooperate, we shall have to cancel the contract.
我并不想说这个,但如果贵方不合作的话,我们将不得不取消合同。
cancel v. 取消
contract n. 合同'
Don't you dare!
你敢!
Just you try!
你试试看!
Don't push me too far, or I'll quit.
不要把我逼急了,否则我就退出。
push v. 逼迫
Don't be shameless, or I'll beat you up.
不要厚颜无耻,否则我就揍你。
Don't push me again,or I'll smack you!
不要再逼我,小心我揍你!
smack v. 用掌击,拍打
beat up“痛打”
If you misbehave yourself one more time, you'll be driven out of the room.
如果你再不守规矩,就把你赶出屋去。
misbehave v. 行为不礼貌,行为不端
drive v. 驱赶,驱逐(过去式为drove,过去分词为driven)
Remember, don't tell a lie, or I'll dismiss you.
记住,别想撒谎,否则我就开除你。
dismiss v. 开除,解职
You wait!
你等着瞧!
I'll fix you later.
我下次再收拾你。