我希望能跟你们的采购人员谈谈。
I am hoping to speak with the person who does your purchasing.
A:我希望能跟你们的采购人员谈谈。
A:I am hoping to speak with the person who does your purchasing.
B:您需要接洽的人叫做彼得·琼斯。
B:The person you will need to speak with is Peter Jones.
我想找经理谈谈。
I would like to talk to the manager,please.
A:我想找经理谈谈。
A:I would like to talk to the manager,please.
B:可以问您是谁吗?
B:May I tell him who's calling?
我想找人事部接电话。
I need to talk to the personnel department please.
A:我想找人事部接电话。
A:I need to talk to the personnel department please.
B:可以问是关于什么事吗?
B:May I ask what this is regarding?
我想把我们2008年的新价格报给你们。
I wanted to introduce to you our new prices for 2008.
A:我想把我们2008年的新价格报给你们。
A:I wanted to introduce to you our new prices for 2008.
B:好,请等一下。
B:Yes,just a moment please.
我必须要对你们有十足的信心,才会决定采用你们的服务。
If I decide to purchase your services,then I must have full confidence in you.
A:我必须要对你们有十足的信心,才会决定采用你们的服务。
A:If I decide to purchase your services,then I must have full confidence in you.
B:我们的服务能让您的销售额每年增加35%。
B:Our services permit you to increase your sales up to 35% each year.
我不太确定转到你们的银行有什么好处。
I am not so sure what the benefit of switching to your bank is.
我们认为,这将是世界上最耐穿的。
We think this one will give the longest wear in the world.
A:我们认为,这将是世界上最耐穿的。
A:We think this one will give the longest wear in the world.
B:为什么呢?
B:Why is that?
它的价钱是多少?
How much are you asking for in?
How much is it?
How much is it priced at?
A:它的价钱是多少?
A:How much are you asking for in?
B:根据贵公司过去对本公司的采购记录,我们提供这个特价给您。
B:We are making this special offer to your company due to your past purchasing record.
你们多久可以交货?
How soon can you make delivery?
How soon can you make shipment?
A:你们多久可以交货?
A:How soon can you make delivery?
B:大约一个月内。
B:In a month or so.
不会耽误太久的。
It won’t take long.
A:我现在正要出去,不过稍后我很愿意和您谈。
A:I’m on my way out right now, but I would love to talk to you later.
B:不会耽误太久的。
B:It won’t take long.
本产品格调很高,花费却不多。
This product has great taste at a low cost.
A:本产品格调很高,花费却不多。
A:This product has great taste at a low cost.
B:似乎很有意思。请让我瞧一下。
B:Sounds interesting. Please let me have a look at it.
这些目录包含你们全部的产品吗?
Do these cover your complete product line?
A:这些目录包含你们全部的产品吗?
A:Do these cover your complete product line?
B:是的,每样外销的东西都包括进去了。
B:Yes,everything we export is included.
价格是最新的吗?
Are the prices up to date?
A:价格是最新的吗?
A:Are the prices up to date?
B:是的,不过我们预定在年底重新调整价格。
B:Yes,but they're scheduled to be revised at the end of the year.
你带样品来了吗?
Do you have any samples with you?
A:你带样品来了吗?
A:Do you have any samples with you?
B:没有,抱歉,我没带。不过我们立刻就能送来给你。
B:I'm afraid I don't. But we can get them to you immediately.
如何操作呢?
How does it work?
A:如何操作呢?
A:How does it work?
B:技术上的细节是机密的。不过,我可以大概解释一下这套系统。
B:The technical details are confidential. But I can explain the system in general.
保证期多久?
How long is the warranty?
A:保证期多久?
A:How long is the warranty?
B:主要的机械装置附有3年的保证。其他周边设备则保证1年。保证期间,所有修理费用全免。
B:The main mechanism carries a three-year warranty. Any peripheral equipment is guaranteed for one year. Within the warranty periods,all repairs are free.