第64期:还盘
What about a good discount?
给点儿折扣怎么样?
A:What about a good discount?
A:给点儿折扣怎么样?
B:That’s 80%. How does that sound?
B:80%,您看怎样?
Couldn’t you make it 60%?
难道不可以给60%吗?
A:Couldn't you make it 60%?
A:难道不可以给 60% 吗?
B:80% 's the most I can do in the way of a quantity discount.
B:数量折扣我们最多只能给80%。
I can tell you at a glance that your prices are much too high.
我一看这份价目单就要说,你们的价格太高了。
A:I can tell you at a glance that your prices are much too high.
A:我一看这份价目单就要说,你们的价格太高了。
B:I'm surprised to hear you say that. You know that the cost of production has gone up in recent years.
B:听您这么说我很吃惊,您知道近年来生产成本迅速上涨。
We only ask that your prices be comparable to others.
我们只要求你方的价格能和别人的价格差不多就行了。
A:We only ask that your prices be comparable to others.
A:我们只要求你方的价格能和别人的价格差不多就行了。
B:In order to get the business done, we can consider making some concessions on our price.
B:为了成交,我们可以考虑作些让步。
The size of our order depends greatly on the prices.
我们要订多少数量在很大程度上取决于价格。
A:The size of our order depends greatly on the prices.
A:我们要订多少数量在很大程度上取决于价格。
B:All right. As I have said,if your order is large enough,we are ready to reduce our prices by 80 percent.
B:好吧。正如我所说如果你们订货数量很大,我们准备减价80%。
Can you give me a rough idea?
能不能说一个大概的数字?
A:Can you give me a rough idea?
A:能不能说一个大概的数字?
B:To conclude this deal,I'd say a reduction of at least 60% would help.
B:为了促成交易,我认为大约给60%的折扣才行。
How can you expect us to make a reduction to that extent?
您怎么能要求我们给那么大的折扣?
A:How can you expect us to make a reduction to that extent?
A:您怎么能要求我们给那么大的折扣?
B:Supply exceeds demand at present and this situation is likely to continue for a long time yet.
B:目前情况供过于求,而且这种情况还要延续很长一段时间。
Why don’t you call your home office and see what they will say?
我建议您给你们公司领导打个电话,看看他们有什么意见。
A:Why don't you call your home office and see what they will say?
A:我建议您给你们公司领导打个电话,看看他们有什么意见。
B:All right! will.
B:好吧,我打电话问问。
Could you provide some samples free of charge?
能否免费提供一些样品?
A:Could you provide some samples free of charge?
A:能否免费提供一些样品?
B:I’m sorry we can’t. But we can make a discount on the samples.
B:很抱歉,不能免费,但可以打个折扣。
Since your offer is quite reasonable,I can accept it here and now.
既然你们的报价公平合理,我立刻接受。
A:Since your offer is quite reasonable, I can accept it here and now.
A:既然你们的报价公平合理,我立刻接受。
B:I’m glad we have closed the business.
B:很高兴我们做成了这笔生意。
here and now
立即