We always quote our customers a fair price.
我们总是给客户一个公道的价格。
A:We always quote our customers a fair price.
A:我们总是给客户一个公道的价格。
B:Your price is 20% higher than that of last year.
B:你们的价格比去年高了 20%。
Your price is beyond our reach.
贵方价格我方承受不起。
A:Your price is beyond our reach.
A:贵方价格我方承受不起。
B:We can only make a reduction of $5 per ton in the price.
B:我们最多只能在价格上每吨降5美元。
Can we each make some concession?
我们双方都做些让步行吗?
A:Can we each make some concession?
A:我们双方都做些让步行吗?
B:If your order is big enough,we may reconsider our price.
B:如果你们的订货量很大,我们会重新考虑我们的价格。
concession(n.)
让步
Would you accept an 8% profit if we doubled the order?
如果我们订货量加一倍,您能接受8%的利润吗?
If you can accept 55 per unit,we have a deal.
如果您可以接受55元,那就成交。
A:If you can accept 55 per unit,we have a deal.
A:如果您可以接受55元,那就成交。
B:An invoice price of 55? I’ll have to talk it with my boss.
B:指发票价格吗?我得和老板商量一下。