2.实用对话
Expressing Dissatisfaction表示不满意
Alice: What's up, Jason?
爱丽丝:怎么了,杰森?
Jason: Well, I'm not in a good mood these days.
杰森:我最近心情不好。
Alice: Why? What's going on?
爱丽丝:为什么?怎么了?
Jason: I got a new place after graduation, but it turns out the place isn't all that great. I'm not satisfied at all.
杰森:毕业后我找了一个新住处,结果那地方太差劲了。我一点也不满意。
Alice: Why's that?
爱丽丝:怎么回事?
Jason: It's not very clean and it's always noisy. It's awful. You know I like quiet.
杰森:那里不太干净,还吵得厉害!实在太糟了。你知道的,我喜欢清静。
Alice: I know. You work hard. and want to come home and relax and sleep well.
爱丽丝:我知道,你工作很辛苦,想在回家后能够放松并且好好睡一觉。
Jason: Yeah. After a long hard day, I need some peace and quiet.
杰森:是啊。在漫长而又辛苦的一天结束时,我需要平静和安宁。
Alice: Have you talked to your landlord about it?
爱丽丝:那你和房东谈过吗?
Jason: I want to, but the guy is never around.
杰森:我想和他谈,但是他总不过来。
Alice: Have you tried calling him on his cell?
爱丽丝:你有没有试着打他的手机啊?
Jason: Yeah, but he's always power-off. I think he's just avoiding me.
杰森:打过了,但他总是关机。我觉得他在躲着我。