1.惯用口语句子:
I'm bored to death.
我烦死了。
I feel/am bored.
我感到好烦哦。
It's boring.
好烦人啊。
bore v. 使厌烦,烦扰
I'm fed up with his class.
我对他的课烦透了。
be fed up with“对…极其厌烦,反感”
This is as dull as dishwater.
这令人十分厌烦。
I'm sick and tired of this.
我很厌烦这一套。
dull a. 令人生厌的,枯燥的,乏味的,无聊的
dishwater n. 洗碗水
be tired of“厌烦…”
He's like a broken record.
他真让人心烦。
这句话的原意是“他像张破唱片”,引申为“哆嗉,令人厌烦”。
It's rather dull.
= It's rather tedious.
这非常枯燥。
tedious a. 单调乏味的,沉闷枯燥的
Leave me alone.
让我一个人呆着。
Please go away.
请走开。
Please go to another room.
请你去别的房间吧。
Get lost.
给我消失。
alone ad. 单独地,独自地
That's really bothersome.
= That's really bothering me.
= That's really bugging me .
逮真麻烦。
bothersome a. 引起麻烦的,令人讨厌的
I'm bored to distraction.
我烦得要发疯了。
I'm bored to tears.
我烦得快哭了。
distraction n. 精神错乱,发狂
It gave me a real pain in the neck.
I这真叫人讨厌。
He is a real pain.
他真是个讨厌鬼。
“a pain in the neck”是美国俚语,意为“令人讨厌的家伙,令人厌烦的事”.