So, are we going to play nine holes, or the full eighteen?
那么,我们是打9个洞呢,还是完整的18个洞?
I have plenty of time, so let's play eighteen.
我有很多时间,我们就打18个洞的吧。
Great. I'll tee off first?
很好。我先开球?
Be my guest. Only be careful; the fairways on this hole are really narrow.
请便。只是小心些,这个洞的球道真的很窄。
It's easy to hit into the rough, especially if you use a driver.
很容易就打到深草障碍区里去了,尤其是在你用木杆的时候。
OK. Perhaps I'll use an iron instead. Maybe a two-iron?
好的。我可能会换一个铁头球杆。或许二号杆?
A good idea. You don't want to start your round with a " bogey "; that wouldn't be good news.
好主意。你不会想以一个"柏忌"开始你这一回合吧,那可不是什么好消息。
You're right. It's better to take a cautious approach to begin with.
你说得对。谨慎点开始比较好。
Even with an iron from the tee, you'll be able to reach the green with your second shot. No problem.
即使用七号杆开球,你也能在第二击的时候击到果岭,没问题的。
OK. Here I go!
好吧。我开始啦!