Wendy: Hi, how much is the green onion pancake?
温迪:你好!葱花饼多少钱?
Waitress: 7 yuan a kilo. How much do you need?
服务生:7块钱1公斤,要买多少?
Wendy: For 5 people. 1 kilo, I guess.
温迪:5个人吃,1公斤够了吧。
Waitress: Fine!
服务生:可以。
Wendy: Wait. What about the thick pancakes nearby? Are they tasty?
温迪:等等。旁边那个厚厚的饼是什么?好吃不?
Waitress: Oh, they are one-thousand-layer cakes, salty flavor. Do you want some?
服务生:哦,千层饼,咸味儿的。要来点儿不?
Wendy: Do they have the same price?
温迪:这两个的价钱一样吗?
Waitress: Yes. 7 yuan a kilo. How much do you want?
服务生:一样。都是7块1公斤。需要多少?
Wendy: Good. Then one kilo for green onion pancakes and one for one-thousand-layer cakes. Cut them into small pieces and put them together, thanks.
温迪:好的。那就1公斤葱花饼,1公斤千层饼吧。切成小片,放在一起吧,谢谢。
Waitress: No problem. Let's make it 15 yuan with two smaller pieces. Is that all right with you?
服务生:没问题。加两小块15块钱,可以吗?
Wendy: Fine. Here's 15 yuan. Thank you!
温迪:好呀。给你15块钱。谢谢!