Sophie: Kids, what do you like to eat?
苏菲:孩子们,你们想吃什么呀?
Lucy: Mom, can I get fried bread sticks? I see many locals eat them in the morning.
露西:妈妈,可以吃油条吗?我看到好多中国当地人早上都吃这个。
Sophie: Ok, and you?
苏菲:可以呀,你呢?
Linda: I'd like to have one-thousand-layer cake.
琳达:我想吃千层饼。
Sophie: Fine. Do you girls need tea flavored eggs?
苏菲:好的。你俩想吃茶叶蛋吗?
Linda and Lucy: Of course. We are loving it!
琳达和露西:当然啦!我们最喜欢了!
Waitress: Next, please. What can I do for you?
服务生:下一个。请问,需要来点儿什么呀?
Sophie: Hi, I would like to order 3 tea flavored eggs, 3 bottles of soybean milk, no sugar, 2 pieces of one-thousand-layer cake and 1 piece of fried bread sticks, please.
苏菲:嗨,我想点3个茶叶蛋,3杯互浆,不加糖,2份千层饼,1份油条。谢谢。
Waitress: Anything more?
服务生:还要来点儿什么吗?
Sophie: What's today's special combo?
苏菲:今天的特惠套餐是什么呀?
Waitress: Combo Number 2 comes with 3 little steamed stuffed buns and 3 spring rolls. Do you want to have a taste?
服务生:套餐2,里面有3个小笼包,3个春卷。要来份儿尝尝吗?
Sophie: Yeah, the combo sounds appealing. I'd like one.
苏菲:对呀,套餐组合听上去很不错。来一份儿。
Waitress: Is that all?
服务生:还需要别的吗?
Sophie: Yes, how much is it?
苏菲:就这些了,多少钱?
Waitress: 15 yuan, please.
服务生:15元。