Jim: Hi Selina, can you please come over here?
吉姆:嗨,赛琳娜,请你过来一下好吗?
Selina: Sure, what do you need?
赛琳娜:好的,有么需要吗?
Jim: I would like some help with this PowerPoint presentation.
吉姆:这个PPT演示我需要些帮助。
Selina: Okay, what are you having trouble with?
赛琳娜:好的,你遇到什么麻烦了?
Jim: I need to increase the speed of the slides transitioning but I can't find the proper section to do that.
吉姆:我要加快幻灯片切换的速度,但是我找不到在哪里可以操作。
Selina: That part is a little tricky to find, but I remember where it is. Take a look at the second toolbar here, and it is the fourth option in the drop-down menu.
赛琳娜:那个是不太好找,但我记得在哪儿。看一下这里的第二个工具栏,下拉菜单的第四个选项就是。
Jim: Oooh, that's right. I remember learning that before. It was just hiding from me.
吉姆:噢,是的。我记得之前学过。就是一时想不起来了。
Seclina: Glad that worked out! Was there anything else you wanted help with?
赛琳娜:真高兴成功了!你还有什么需要帮忙的吗?
Jim: Would you be able to wait and double check that this works before leaving?
吉姆:你能不能等一下,在走之前再次确认下这个可以吗?
Selina: Not a problem. OK, let's see if it works. Press play now.
赛琳娜:没问题。好吧,我们看看能不能行。现在按“播放”吧。
Jim: Okay here it goes... and it is a success! Thanks again for your help.
吉姆:好的,开始吧……成功了!再次感谢你的 帮助!