Susan: Hello.
苏珊:你好。
Craig: Susan, this is Craig Lynwood from Fairview Memorial.
克雷格:苏珊,我是美景镇纪念医院的克雷格·里恩伍德医生。
Jenkins: Hello? Mr. Young, this is Dr. Jenkins from Fairview Memorial.
詹金斯:你好?杨先生吗?我是美景镇纪念医院的詹金斯医生。
Craig: We have a kidney for you.
克雷格:我们找到了一个和你匹配的肾。
Susan: What?
苏珊:什么?
Jenkins: I'm sorry to tell you there's been a terrible accident.
詹金斯:很遗憾地告诉您一件不幸的事情。
Paul: What kind of accident?
保罗:什么事?
Jenkins: Your wife... shot herself.
詹金斯:你的妻子……开枪自杀了。
Susan: Oh, my God. Oh, my God! Mike! We have a kidney!
苏珊:哦,天呐。哦,天呐!迈克!我有肾了!
Paul: Is she dead?
保罗:她死了吗?
Jenkins: We're keeping her on life support, but I'm afraid there's no brain activity.
詹金斯:我们正用呼吸器维持她的生命,但是大脑活动恐怕已经丧失了。
Susan: So...how soon can we do this?
苏珊:那么……我们最快什么时候能手术?
Craig: How soon can you get here?
克雷格:你们最快什么时候能过来?
Paul: I don't understand. If there's no brain function, why is she on life support?
保罗:我不明白。既然大脑功能已经丧失,为什么还要用呼吸器维持生命?
Jenkins: Your wife is an organ donor, and we need to...
詹金斯:您的妻子是器官捐赠者,我们得……
Paul: Stop. You are not to touch her until I get there.
保罗:打住。我到之前,你们不能动她一根毫毛。