Ross: Well, I guess I can check out those apartment listings, even though there's never anything in here.
罗斯:我想我可以看看公寓出租版,尽管这版从来就没什么好看的。
Chandler: Not even on page 7?
钱德勒:第7页呢?
Ross: 〇h yeah! You're...hey, you're right! Here's an affordable place, two bedroom, close to work, ooh, it's available in five weeks!
罗斯:噢,没错。你--嘿,你说得对!这里有个地方价钱挺合适,两个睡房,离工作地点近,五个星期后出租。
Chandler: What about that circled one?
钱德勒:圈上的那处呢?
Ross: Oh, l...I don't know, it's kind of expensive for a studio.
罗斯:噢,我知道,当工作室有点贵了。
Joey: But it's available now! Isn't it?
乔伊:但可以马上入住!不是吗?
Chandler: Yes, it is.
钱德勒:对。
Joey: Hey, let's go look at it!
乔伊:嘿,我们马上去看房吧。
Ross: Okay, let's go!
罗斯:好的,走吧。
Joey: Okay!
乔伊:好!
Chandler: There we go!
钱德勒:我们走吧!