Kathy: Jim, I heard you took a trip to San Diego. Is that right?
凯茜: 吉姆,我听说你去圣地亚哥旅游啦,是真的吗?
Jim: Yeah, I just got back this morning.
吉姆: 是的,我今天早上才刚刚回来。
Kathy: That sounds really nice. What did you do there?
凯茜: 听起来不错。你去那儿都干什么啦?
Jim: Well, we were only there for three days, so we didn't do too much. We went shopping and went out to dinner a few times. At night we walked around the city with some friends.
吉姆: 啊,我们只在那儿呆了三天,所以我们没做多少事情。我们去购物,然后出去吃了几次饭,晚上和朋友一起绕着城市散步。
Kathy: Did you take any pictures?
凯茜: 你拍照了吗?
Jim: Yes, I have them with me. Do you want to look at them?
吉姆: 是的,我带着它们呢,你想看一下吗?
Kathy: Sure, I love looking at photos.
凯茜: 当然。我喜欢看照片。
Jim: This one is of my wife and me on the beach, and this one is our daughter Emily standing next to my wife.
吉姆: 这一张是我和我妻子在沙滩上照的,这一张是我女儿艾米丽站在我妻子身边照的。
Kathy: Your daughter looks like her mother.
凯茜: 你女儿和她妈妈长得很像。
Jim: I know, they look very similar.
吉姆: 是的,她们看起来很像。
Kathy: Where was this picture taken?
凯茜: 这张照片是在哪儿照的?
Jim: That was taken at the train station before we left.
吉姆: 那是在我们走之前,在地铁站边照的。
Kathy: Did you have time to go to the zoo?
凯茜: 你去动物园了吗?
Jim: No, not this time. We went there last time.
吉姆: 没有,这次没去,我们上次去啦。
Kathy: It looks like you all had a nice time.
凯茜: 看起来你们玩得都很开心。
Jim: Yeah, it was a lot of fun.
吉姆:是的,真的很开心。