Rachel: Craig, what do you do for work?
理查德: 克雷格,你是做什么工作的?
Craig: I'm still a student.
克雷格: 我还是一个学生。
Rachel: What school do you go to?
理查德: 你在哪所学校读书?
Craig: Boston University.
克雷格: 波士顿大学。
Rachel: That's a good school. What do you study?
理查德: 那个学校很好,你学什么?
Craig: I'm studying English, math, and history. My major is English.
克雷格: 我学英语、数学还有历史,我的专业是英语。
Rachel: How long have you been studying English?
理查德: 你学多久英语啦?
Craig: More than six years.
克雷格: 六年多啦。
Rachel: That's a long time.
理查德: 时间很长啦。
Craig: Yeah, I started to learn English when I was in high school.
克雷格: 是的,我在高中时已经开始学英语啦。
Rachel: No wonder your English is so good.
理查德: 难怪你的英语这么好。
Craig: Actually, it's not that good. I can read but I can't speak very well. I haven't had a lot of chance to practice.
克雷格: 其实并不好,我能读,但是我说得不好,我没有很多的机会练习。
Rachel: I see. Talking with other people is very important.
理查德: 我明白啦,和别人说很重要。
Craig: Yes, but I still don't have many friends here yet.
克雷格: 是的,但我在这里没有很多朋友。
Rachel: I'm having a party tonight at my apartment. You should come.
理查德: 我今晚在我的公寓里开个派对,你应该过来。
Craig: Oh thanks for inviting me. I'd love to come.
克雷格: 哦,谢谢邀请,我很高兴去。