Angela: Hello?
安吉拉: 你好!
Dan: Hi Angela, it's Dan.
丹: 你好!安吉拉,我是丹。
Angela: Hi Dan. How are you?
安吉拉: 你好!丹,你好吗?
Dan: Good.
丹: 很好。
Angela: I called you yesterday. Did you get my message?
安吉拉: 我昨天打电话给你啦,你收到我的短信了吗?
Dan: Yes, I was taking a shower when you called. I saw that you called and I tried to call you back, but I think your phone was off.
丹: 是的,你打电话给我时我正在洗澡,我看到你打电话给我了,我试着给你回电话,但是你的电话关机啦。
Angela: No problem. I wanted to remind you that my friend is getting married next week. You're still coming to the wedding with me, right?
安吉拉: 没关系。我想提醒你我的朋友下周要结婚了,你还会和我一起去参加婚礼,是吧?
Dan: Oh, is that next week?
丹: 哦,是下周吗?
Angela: Yes. Did you forget?
安吉拉: 是的,你忘记啦?
Dan: No, of course not. I already bought them a present.
丹: 不是,当然没有,我已经给他们买好礼物啦。
Angela: That's good. I want to invite Megan also. Next time you see her, can you tell her for me.
安吉拉: 那样很好,我也想邀请马橄去,下次你见她时,帮我告诉她一声好吗?
Dan: Sure. Does she know your friend?
丹: 当然可以。她认识你的朋友吗?
Angela: Yes, I think they might have gone to the same college or something like that. I'm not exactly sure how they know each other.
安吉拉: 是的,我觉得他们上的同一所大学或者是其它的,我不确定他们是怎么认识的。
Dan: Are we all going to drive together?
丹: 我们一起开车去,是吗?
Angela: Yes. I'll pick you up first, and then we'll go get Megan.
安吉拉: 是的,我先去接你,我们再去接马橄。