Frank: Hello?
弗兰克: 你好?
Pam: Hi Frank, it's Pam.
帕姆: 你好!弗兰克,我是帕姆。
Frank: Hey Pam, what's up?
弗兰克: 嘿!帕姆,你好吗?
Pam: Not much. Where are you?
帕姆: 还行吧,你在哪儿?
Frank: I'm in the car driving home.
弗兰克: 我正在开车回家。
Pam: When you get home will you send me an email with directions to the party tonight?
帕姆: 你到家后,可以发邮件告诉我去派对的路线吗?
Frank: Sure, no problem.
弗兰克: 当然,没问题。
Pam: When do you think you'll get home?
帕姆: 你觉得你什么时间可以到家?
Frank: I don't know, maybe in about 30 minutes or so. There's a lot of traffic.
弗兰克: 我不知道,大概半个小时左右吧,交通很拥挤。
Pam: I have to go out soon. Can you just send me a text message with the address instead.
帕姆: 我等会儿就要出去,你可以把去那儿的路线用短信的方式发给我吗?
Frank: OK, I'll do that as soon as I get home.
弗兰克: 可以,我一到家就给你发。
Pam: Thanks a lot. Drive carefully.
帕姆: 非常感谢,小心开车。
Frank: OK, I'll see you tonight.
弗兰克: 好的,今晚见。
Pam: Bye.
帕姆: 再见。