Tracy: How are you feeling?
特蕾西: 你感觉怎样?
Alan: I still have a cold.
艾伦: 我还是有点感冒。
Tracy: Still? It's been over a week now, hasn't it?
特蕾西: 还感冒?已经一个多星期啦,不是吗?
Alan: Yeah, its been a while. I started feeling this way last Monday.
艾伦: 是的,是很久啦,我从上周一开始感到不舒服的。
Tracy: Are you feeling any better?
特蕾西: 你感觉好一点了吗?
Alan: A little. I took some medicine this morning and I feel a little better now.
艾伦: 有一点,我今天早上吃了点药,现在感觉好点啦。
Tracy: What's wrong?
特蕾西: 怎么啦?
Alan: I have a bad cough.
艾伦: 我咳得很厉害。
Tracy: Did you go see the doctor yet?
特蕾西: 你去看医生了吗?
Alan: Not yet, I might go tomorrow.
艾伦: 还没有,我可能明天去。
Tracy: I'm going to the drug store now, can I get you anything?
特蕾西: 我现在要去药店,有什么需要我带的吗?
Alan: Yes, if it's not too much trouble, would you get me some tissues.
艾伦: 是的,如果不麻烦的话,你可以帮我带点纸巾吗?
Tracy: Sure. Anything else?
特蕾西: 当然,还有其它的吗?
Alan: No, that's it.
艾伦: 没有其它的啦。
Tracy: OK, I'll be back in about an hour. If you think of anything else you need, give me a call.
特蕾西: 好的,我一个小时后回来。如果你想到有什么其它需要的话,打电话给我。
Alan: Thanks.
艾伦: 谢谢。