Barbara: Hi James, it's good to see you again.
芭芭拉: 你好!詹姆士。再次见到你我很高兴。
James: Hi Barbara.
詹姆士: 你好!芭芭拉。
Barbara: Are you here for work?
芭芭拉: 你来这儿是出差吗?
James: Yes.
詹姆士: 是的。
Barbara: Is Steve with you?
芭芭拉: 史蒂夫和你一起来的吗?
James: No I'm here alone. Steve couldn't come this time.
詹姆士: 没有,我一个人来的。史蒂夫这次不能过来。
Barbara: How long will you be staying?
芭芭拉: 你要在这里呆多久?
James: 4 days. I'm going back on Friday.
詹姆士: 4天,我周五回去。
Barbara: My brother and I are getting together for dinner. Do you want to come with us?
芭芭拉: 我和我弟弟要一起去吃晚餐,你想和我们一起去吗?
James: Yeah, that would be nice. I have a meeting in an hour. I can meet you afterwards, if that's OK. The meeting shouldn't last long.
詹姆士: 是,很好。我一个小时后有一个会议。我看完会能见你,可以吗?会议不会开很久的。
Barbara: That's fine. Who is your meeting with?
芭芭拉: 可以。你要和谁一起开会?
James: The Boston Insurance Company. I'll call you when it's over.
詹姆士: 波士顿保险公司,结束后我打电话给你。
Barbara: OK.
芭芭拉: 好的。
James: Can I use your phone? I left mine in the car and I want to call them to get directions.
詹姆士: 我可以用一下你的手机吗?我的在车里,我想打电话给他们问一下到那儿的路线。
Barbara: Sure, here you go.
芭芭拉: 好的,给你。