A formal meeting
正式见面
John : Oh! I have another appointment. I have to go.
约翰:喔!我还有另外一个会面,我必须要走了。
Allie : No problems John. See you later.
艾丽:没问题,下次见。
John : Yes. Goodbye Allie. It was pleasure talking to you.
约翰:是的,再见艾丽,和你谈话很愉快。
Allie : Same here.
艾丽:一样。
Another formal example
一个正式见面的例子
John : Thank you for the wonderful party.
约翰:谢谢你有一个如此好的晚会。
Allie : You are welcome. It was a pleasure.
艾丽:不客气,我的荣幸。
John : We have to leave now. Goodbye!
约翰:我现在要走了,再见!
Allie : Goodbye! See you soon.
艾丽:再见,下次见。
Friends at a bus stop
在公家车站的朋友
Allie : My bus is here. See you tomorrow!
艾丽:我的车到了。明天见,
John : Bye Allie!
约翰:再见,艾丽。
Allie : Bye bye John
艾丽:再见约翰。!
Another informal goodbye
另一种随意的告别
John : Hey gotta go! Catch ya later Allie!
约翰:嘿,我要走了,一会儿见艾丽!
Allie :Sure John. See ya!
艾丽:一会儿见,约翰。
One more example
又一个例子
Allie : Hey John! I am going home now.
艾丽:嘿,约翰,我要回家了。
John : Okay Allie. Take care!
约翰:好吧,艾丽,注意安全。
Allie : Sure! You too!
艾丽:会得,你也是!