Tom? Here.
汤姆? 这里。
Anna? Here Denise.
安娜? 我在这里,丹尼斯。
And Paul? Yes, yes I'm here and there's no need to panic. That was just a fire drill – a practice.
保罗呢? 我也在,大家不要惊慌。刚才只是消防演习。
Phew, Tip Top Trading is safe – for now. It was just a fire drill.
Tip Top Trading暂时安全了,刚才是消防演习。
What a busy day this is turning out to be.
这一天可真是忙啊。
Hey Anna, remember next time it could be for real so are you happy about what to say if you have to take charge?
安娜,记住,下一次可能就是真的了,如果到时候让你主导整个局面你会高兴吗?
Oh, not really.
才不会呢。
Just keep calm and say things like: There's no need to panic.
只要保持冷静,然后这样说就可以:大家不需要惊慌。
Please leave the building and meet outside.
请离开室内,到外面集合。
Use the stairs not the lift.
请走楼梯,不要用电梯。
And when you're outside, you could say: Is anybody missing?
当你到了外面之后,你可以说:有谁还没到?
OK, thanks, but I hope I'll never need to use them.
好的,谢谢,但是希望我永远不会用到它们。
Well done everyone. Hopefully you all know what to do in the unlikely event of a real fire.
大家都做得很好。虽然真正的火灾发生几率很小,但还是希望大家都能知道到那时该怎么做。
Now, to celebrate, I'm off to buy some really nice biscuits for all of us – you know, those special double choc ones with the little orange bits. Back to work everyone.
好的,为了奖励大家的表现,我去买一些特别好吃的点心来分给大家——就是那种特别的双层巧克力点心。好了,大家回去工作吧。