Honestly! I was in the middle of an important call.
老实说!我正在打一个非常重要的电话。
Yeah, and you never got see those firemen in action, did you Denise?
是啊,而且你再也不能看见那些消防员了,是吧丹尼斯?
Look at the time. I really need to get on with my work.
看看都几点了。我要赶紧去做我的工作了。
Yeah, and I've got to check up on the latest football… I mean share prices.
是啊,我也要去查一下最新的足球……我的意思是股票价格。
Hold on, can anyone smell smoke?
等一下,大家闻没闻到一股烟味?
I don't believe it! The fire alarm's gone off again.
天啊,真不敢相信!火警又响了。
I'll call you back Marge. Oh, where's Paul when you need him?
玛吉,我一会再打给你。天啊,保罗上哪去了?关键时刻总找不到他。
Anna, you're going to have to take charge.
安娜,你来接管。
Me? What about Tom?
我?让汤姆来吧?
It looks like Tom has gone already.
看起来汤姆早已经走了吧。
Remember Anna, use those phrases to keep everyone calm and informed about what to do.
记住,安娜,用那些我教给你的句子来让大家保持冷静,并告诉他们该怎么做。
OK.Err… there's no need to panic. Please leave the building and meet outside.
好的。大家不要惊慌。请离开室内,到外面集合。
Hold on, I just need to grab my elephant dung notepad and red pen.
等等,我要拿着我的象粪笔记本和红笔。
Come on then Anna, into the lift.
来吧安娜,进电梯。
No Denise. We must use the stairs not the lift.
不行,丹尼斯。我们不能用电梯,只能走楼梯。
Oh, with my knees! Jump up Denise, I'll carry you.
我的膝盖! 跳上来,丹尼斯,我来背你。
Could I have your attention please.
大家请注意。
Louder Anna. This is urgent!
声音大点,安娜。这可是紧要事!