There you go.
给你。
Thank you. It was a pleasure doing business with you.
谢谢,很高兴能和你做生意。
We'll get those lemons to you in two weeks' time.
我们将在两周内把柠檬送来。
Perfect!
太好了!
Good work Anna…oh and Tom too.
干得好,安娜,汤姆也不错。
The contract is signed but now you have to deliver what you've promised.
合同签好了,但你要履行承诺。
There are many ways to clinch a deal; here are some of the phrases Anna used…
有很多方法达成交易,这是安娜用过的表达。
Thank you for sparing the time to see us.
谢谢你花时间见我们。
Each lemon comes with a satisfaction guarantee - I know you won't be disappointed.
每个柠檬都有令人满意的质量担保,我知道你不会失望的。
I would be grateful if you could just sign the contract.
如果您能签了合同,我会很感激。
Thank you. It was a pleasure doing business with you.
谢谢,很高兴能和你做生意。
So it's been a successful day.
真是成功的一天。
It's time for Tom and Anna to fly back to London and tell Paul the good news… or is it?
到了汤姆和安娜飞回伦敦的时候了,并且告诉保罗这个好消息,真是这样吗?
Oh no look, our flight to London is cancelled!
不,看啊,我们飞往伦敦的航班取消了!
It's the last one today. What are we going to do?
这是今天最后一班了。我们该怎么办?
Well, I guess we're just going to have to stay here for the night.
我想我们不得不在这里过夜了。
I'll sort out a hotel.
我去搞定酒店。
Until next time. Bye!
下次见,再见!